Golfing at Goldegg
Your golf course in the Pongau and other golf courses in the Province of Salzburg
Time for the most wonderful sport of the year! The golf season starts at the end of April and you do not have to settle for less than the ’gem of the Salzburg golfing region’. The Seehof Hotel Team itself has many avid golfers and we can assure you that the Goldegg Golf Club has been living up to its nickname.
Fairways of various facets and unrivalled panoramic view: Goldegg GC can be proud of its top-quality golf course which has been in use as an 18-hole golf course since 2004. Franz Schellhorn Senior had been among the founders. Gently integrated into nature, fauna and flora had also been into consideration during construction. You might ocasionally spot wild mountain flowers and bird species around here.
However, back on track and to the point:
- Official rules of the Austrian Golfing Association (ÖGV) apply
- Women’s: CR 73.4 – Slope 131 – 5041 meters
- Men’s: CR 70.7 – Slope 131 – 5553 meters
- The golf course opens depending on the weather, mostly though in April
- We gladly take care of your reservations for starting times on site. Dogs on leashes are also permitted
- Additonal rules and course descriptions can be found on the golf club’s website
Golf course with all the trimmings
If goes without saying that the Goldegg Golf Course has its own Golf Academy with professional trainers and a pro shop. Tournaments also take place regularly and can just as well be organized by you. Have a look at the tournament calendar.
Don’t miss the 19th hole ...
Golf advantages at the Seehof Hotel
The Seehof is a golfer’s first choice: Seehof guests receive a 30% green fee reduction. Enjoy the lake atmosphere prior to as well as after a round of golf and benefit from our various golf packages:
- Golf & Herbs Treat: 4 days with two green fees and one herbal tour
- Learn how to play golf after all: your uncomplicated five-day course all the way to your permission to play
- Golf for Achievers: sustainably improve your handicap by means of training units and green fees
- Seehof’s Golf Safari Treat: various golf courses and different restaurants as golf packages for your ideal golf holiday.
- Indian Summer Golf: golf vacation in the golden light of the late summer with various extras.
- LAST IN weekend: golfing for the last time before the golf course needs to be winterized
- Children golf weeks: for beginners and already advanced young golfers from the age of 6 up
- From July 12th to 19th 2015 and from August 16th to 22nd 2015