General Terms and Conditions for the Best Price Guarantee
Extended General Terms and Conditions with respect to the Best Price Guarantee
The ’Seehof Hotel’ guarantees that its guests shall receive the best available price if their reservation is made via one of the subsequent direct reservation channels:
- via our website www.derseehof.at
- directly at the hotel
We guarantee that our guests will not find a more favorable third party provider offer for the same room at our hotel with the same reservation conditions. However, if this occurs,
- we shall adjust our pricing accordingly
- in addition offer you a food and beverage voucher in the amount of EUR 25.
For this purpose, the guest must
- submit a booking confirmation (in writing including the reservation number) of the direct booking channel which had been used to make the reservation.
In addition, the guest must also submit the following information to claim the Best Price Guarantee:
- Name of the booking channel (website) which can be used to make a more favorable reservation
- a screenshot of the website,
- a screenshot of the website on which the rate as well as the booking conditions are indicated
- the Best Price Guarantee claim shall be submitted through one of the indicated channels of communication to the ‚Seehof Hotel’ within 24 hours of making a reservation as well as at least 72 hours prior to arrival. Our Service Team will check elegibility and contact the guest within 24 hours upon receipt of the Best Price Guarantee claim (Mo – Fri 9am – 6pm CET).
When the Best Price Guarantee claim gets honored
- the Seehof Hotel will adjust its price accordingly to reflect the lower rate and, in addition
- will issue a food and beverage voucher in the amount of EUR 25,- to the guest.
We appreciate your understanding that owing to currency exchange rates we can only consider prices in EURO for the Best Price Guarantee.
The subsequent rates shall be excluded from the Best Price Guarantee:
- Reservations which are made via booking channels lacking transparency (such as via Priceline, where the name of the hotel is only disclosed after the reservation has been made.
- Reservations made via auction websites (e.g. ebay, animod and the like)
- Package deals including additional services such as half board, airport transfer, massages etc.
- all other contractually agreed upon rates which are confidential and not available to the public, such as price agreements with corporate customers or goverments, price discounts with travel agencies, conference and group rates, hotel rates for long-term stays and special offers via direct advertising.
- Price differences arising from currency exchange rates, VAT or the like.
The Best Price Guarantee shall apply if the subsequent criteria of a more favorable offer area identical with the criteria of the Seehof offer:
- Arrival and departure date
- Number of adults and children per room
- Room category
- Services included (such as breakfast)
- Reservation conditions such as cancellation period, downpayment or terms and conditions for rebooking
One Best Price Guarantee can be submitted per stay. Hotel stay shall mean the total number of subsequent nights which a guest spends in the same hotel.
The ’Seehof Hotel’ shall reserve the right to alterate the conditions of the Best Price Guarantee at any time.